Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lately 02



Nothing beats sunny mornings. 

 Some new things in my closet. My brother couldn't believe the fact that I bought a sparkly sweater filled with cats. Sparkles and kitties, two of my favorite things.

Trying self portraits. Hmm...

 Adding yarn to my stash and thinking of many designs that I want to knit soon. 

 Keeping my desk neat and pretty with some lovely things from some lovely people.

 I'm welcoming these babies to their new home. Books + me = ♥

 This kitty is keeping my month organized. -That's the second cat related thing in one post if you are counting.-

Pretty flowers. Just because they are plastic doesn't mean they don't deserve some love too. 

 Favorite new shoes.

Saturday morning knitting sesh.


...and there's no picture but I've been working out at least 6 times a week for the past month and a half so I'm pretty proud. Hope you had a lovely week!

9 comments:

Raimar Guevara said...

This looks like an interesting product!


Xoxo

Anna higgins said...

These photos are stunning!

Hope your well!!

Anna

http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz

anto said...

Thanks Anna, I'm great! :)

anto said...

I am loving the bag. I can't stop wearing it and it looks quite flat but it has so many pockets!
I have more free time these couple of months so I'm really trying to take advantage of it by getting back into my workouts and it's going really well so far :)

Maddie Flanigan said...

I recognize those books :)


I think this is the first glimpse of Anto that we've received and I love it! It's always great to see/read about the person behind a blog.


P.S. Good job with the work outs

anto said...

It is indeed and I am happy that you love it! The blog is fairly new but I thought it was time to roll out some new things :)

Rachel Ridings said...

Such beautiful things! I love Creative Inc. So good!

honigdesign said...

Cute sweater! I have a weakness for spakly things too...

misslikey said...

So much pretiness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...