Friday, October 26, 2012

Invitation illustrations project

Long time no see, even though I have been lurking around a little bit commenting and replying. It's been a busy week but the weekend is almost here, so that is something to smile about. 

Today I want to share a project I had the pleasure to work on recently for the website ejovo.com. I made illustrations for various sets of invitations like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. I made quite a few so they are going behind the cut. 

If you know me you know I that I love the holiday season so the Christmas and Thanksgiving illustrations were my favorite ones to work on. 

Christmas

Thanksgiving



New Year



Wedding


11 comments:

Becky said...

I love your illustrations, especially the thanksgiving and new years ones. I think you've inspired me to start drawing and sketching again :)

Sophia Kent said...

im sort of speachless! :O they are amazing!! :D

Sofia x

Johanna Urban said...

Wow, these are amazing girl!!! Thanks for sharing, I love it! :)))

xx

Johanna, Sweden/Norway
ART FASHION

http://johannaurban.blogspot.no/

nikki joy said...

These are so great! You're incredibly talented. I especially love the pinecone one. I'm getting married this New Years Eve and I kind of wish I'd used that in the invitation design more now!

sallieforrer said...

What a fun project! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us!

Maddie964 said...

I love the Christmas one! I can't believe it's like 7 weeks away. It's going to fly by!

kiasue said...

I love every single one of it!!

anto said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful details from your special day :)

anto said...

I know, right? It's going by so fast!

Mardi Lowe said...

Wow they look amazing!! I tried to pick a favourite to mention in this comment but I like them all!

Philippa said...

These are wonderful! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...